Friday, January 21, 2011

Then reality smacks you in the face

After this weekend, when I got baptized, a lot of not so exciting stuff happened. Seriously felt like two days ago 'reality' popped up and smacked me in the face.Smiley  Like, "Wake up! I'm still here!" I'd forgotten to do homework... argh. Oh and found out I have three life-long stds. Also have a test to make sure I don't have cervical cancer, done on Monday... a biopsy of my cervix. Wasn't too painful, but definitely wouldn't wanna do it again. On Monday I took Jason's number out of my phone, because almost overnight he completely changed from this man who was strong in the Lord, to someone struggling to keep his head above the crashing waves of depression, regret, etc. I know God will give him victory, but I'm a lil' baby Christian, I can't help him, it was just dragging me down. Letting go of Jason has been really rough, mostly cuz I see him being sad a lot. I hope with all my heart he is forgetting the former things and watching God do a new thing in his life.

Stupid reality. I wanna smack YOU in the face. Smiley(That smiley makes me life... I don't know why!)

Good news... got my FASFA check (financial aid/loans for school) and it was $1000 more than what it usually is! YAY! I think it's cuz so many people gave me school books. SmileyNow I can pay almost all the bills instead of some of the bills! Being a single mom is so fun financially... like a roller coaster! *being excessively sarcastic*

I know God will take care of me, He has in the past and that's not gonna change. Just wish I could be in two places at once.

I've got a lot of other thoughts and things on my heart about how God is working, but I'll save that for another post, I don't think the thought is quite complete. God is a jealous God... He wants me heart all to Himself and He deserves it... It kinda goes along those lines. Well folks, thanks for all of your prayers and time and love... you all are so wonderful. I couldn't do it without you!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary,
    I have really been enjoying reading your blog! Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you! Lord Bless! :)

    ReplyDelete