Saturday, January 8, 2011

Decisions, decisions!

Ok, so sadly I can't really elaborate on the decision I'm making, but I can say this, it is a life-changing one. A very big one. There's a 90% chance that nothing will happen though and my life won't change much at all, I'll just be a little sad. There's a 10% chance though that everything will change. I talked to my parents about it and asked them to pray, and the person who this whole change depends upon well, I will be talking to them this evening I hope. Pray, pray, pray. Not gonna let my heart get involved, just gonna trust in the Lord. I have a feeling the thing that's in the 90% chance will be what happens but... well, I don't know. I don't dare hope, do I? I need to know. I need to know because it's so soon, and I want to know where my heart, mind and body should be in regards to this whole relationship situation. It's either one extreme or the other... I wish I knew which extreme was the right one. Blah. >.<

That verse I posted last night has been running through my head all day, "The Lord is my strength and my refuge: My God; in Him will I trust." I have to hide in Him, let Him be my strength. Basically just throw myself at His feet and ask Him to do what He wants with me. I can trust He will always do what's right and good and perfect. I'm so thankful to serve a God who IS love. I can be confident in Him.

I'm getting sick. My throat has that yucky feeling and everything tastes worse, ya know what i'm talking about? Ugh. My whole family has been sick this last month, and I am not excited about catching it, or having Dominic catch it. Sick babies are so sad!!! >.< We'll get through it, one day at a time. ^_^

Thank you to everyone who's been reading, commenting, praying, encouraging me- you all are so wonderful. I'm always amazed at how many people out there love Dominic and me. It lifts me up. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment