Tuesday, January 18, 2011

God is faithful

God is so faithful. Through the temptations and pain, He is there with us.
"When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up." Psalm 27:10

God has put certain women in my life who feel the need for freedom, who have opened up their heart to me. It gives my heart so much joy! I'm still such a baby Christian though, and all I can tell them is that I'll pray for them and Jesus loves them just as much as He loves me and He wants freedom for them just as much as He wanted it and gave it to me!

Last night I prayed over Jason and he still would not let go of his past. He's been spending time with his ex Sky, saying it's ok. It isn't ok. I told him so and told him until he puts that part of his life behind him 100% I can't spend time with him. I'm too weak. I took his number out of my phone. My dad thinks God can raise up someone else... I told my dad that I need God to be Husband. God has to fill that void in me.

God is moving in people's hearts, in this city.

Ok, for those of you who read my blog and didn't understand why- I got baptized to signify that the old me is dead in Christ and I'm a new creation. I'd never had the freedom to make that step or say that. For those of you who've seen me try, try and try to come back- stop doubting God's power!!! Is His arm shortened? Can God not save even to the uttermost?? I've been tempted like crazy, had a witch in my house today and re-blessed my house. Not gonna let her over again, have no peace about it. Someone stronger can minister to her, I need to keep my heart safe. God is so much bigger than that stuff, doesn't even spook Him. He was before all things, He is from everlasting to everlasting. God created everything. Jesus holds the keys to hell and death. Pray for me fervently, more than you did when I was disobeying, I beg you to pray. God has given me victory!!! Pray that God would keep me covered in the shadow of His wings. He is faithful, don't doubt His faithfulness!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amen!! We will not doubt God's power!! You are always in my prayers!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well said,so in awe of you and this journey! So blessed to have your support and prayers,I will be praying for you too!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete