Friday, January 14, 2011

Confound it Raja!!!

ARGH!!! I was just about to write a happy little post about my son turning 1 year old, now all I wanna do is bang my head against a wall. Today friggin SUCKS. SmileySigh.

Was supposed to go to a Pure Romance retreat this Sunday but my dad has bronchitis, AND he hates that I'm a PR consultant. My pure romance 'mom' already paid the $40 so i'm super frustrated, means i can't go AND i have to pay the $40 back. Stupid friggin bronchitis! I HATE YOU! Smiley
Hahaha, smileys make me laugh. Already called Maci and hopefully we can work something out... my dad said he will watch Dominic if I can't get out of the retreat, but I have to spend Saturday night there, which is whatev. Have to be to Target at like, 4am Sunday and they don't want Dominic to be there without me during the night in case he wakes up I guess. I dunno... I'm super annoyed about the whole thing, just wanna make it all disappear.

Ok, gonna try and switch gears here and write about something cheerful, my beautiful son.
One month, three days and counting... Dominic will be 1 year old so soon! I'm so excited. Smiley He had his first eye exam yesterday. He's a litte far-sighted which she said is normal for his age and that both his eyes are at the same level of far-sightedness, which is a very good thing. They can still change over time. Dominic will have his 12 month exam in February and we just called Zooka to make an appointment there. Eyes, body and teeth. Yay! Dominic has been walking like crazy lately and he has six teeth. My little man is so awesome. I love him. Smiley
He just fell asleep, ahh... mommy time! Gonna sit back and have a pepsi or three... hehehe... Smiley

Ok folks, a little more light-hearted post this time. Went to Bible study last night and am super frustrated with myself, I know so much stuff but it's just in my HEAD- I'd rather know nothing and have Christ in my heart.

Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment