Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's time for some CRACK! WOO!

Ok, ok, i mean pepsi!Smiley  Hahaha! Oh wow, inside jokes aren't as funny online.
Anyway...
The Bible is so confusing. I was reading 1st Jn 3 (go read it you lazy lump! SmileyHehehe... just kidding) It was saying whoever sins is of the devil. I was like, "Great, I was right... I'm of the devil." Then I started to cry and was super emotional. Don't want my son to be like me then right? What if I should give him to someone of God? Oh man, it was bad I was super upset, I thought, "It has to be true it's in the Bible." Oh and it is true, but not like I took it I don't think. I started reading some more just flipping, and I kept getting mean verses!!! Like, "Stop being angry, stop hating your brother. Whoever hates his brother has not seen God or known Him." I was FREAKING OUT like, "God doesn't love me, He knows my angry hateful heart and hates me..." SmileyThen I read these verses, saying God chastens and punishes the child that He loves... only fathers who don't care about or love their children don't. Oh. Wooops. That and the entire time i was thinking, "God doesn't love me, I'm of the devil." This little part of me... ok I think it was God... kept almost SCREAMING at me, "You are God's!!! Stop saying that!"
Then I read in Psalms and fell asleep. Ok, Dominic woke up, remember guys. Don't hate your brother. Don't be angry with people. BE HUMBLE. I think I've been proud... of all my humility no less. I need to knock it off. Only God is great. Love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. aww Mary God loves you, and has forgiven you! remember he has died for all our sins...theres nothing you could do that would make God not love you! I hope you have a great day/weekend:)
    love
    -Kelly

    p.s.I am freaken loven the smiley faces, they are epic!!!!

    ReplyDelete