Sunday, January 16, 2011

Set free, redeemed, recalimed, baptized, sanctified... I belong to JESUS

Ok, for those of you who don't believe in God, the devil, or physical manifestations of the spiritual world, wake up, stop being NUMB!!! God is ALIVE and living!

Last night I had set up a meeting with two older godly women, it just supposed to be an "interview" to see if it was a good fit for us to meet and pray on a weekly basis. Oh God is so much bigger than we are!! Haha! I began to tell them about my past and the opression and the way I felt I was addicted to sexual sin. I told them about my demonic encounters in the past and how I knew there were spiritual ties that needed to be broken. The more they prayed over me and talked with me and as I went through EVERY person I'd ever slept with and renounced them in God's name, breaking the bonds by HIS blood... well the more they knew this meeting had a different purpose. Right before we were going to part they wanted to pray over me. As soon as they told me I needed to stand I could feel something rising up in me that was... not me. They began to pray freedom from all my sin from every single sexual act I'd done, GOD FORGAVE ME. As they began to pray a spirit I gave hold to years ago began to scream and kick and tried to get away from them... they held me fast and rebuked that spirit. I curled up in a ball and cried like a baby. I never imagined something like that would happen yesterday- oh i knew there was an evil spirit in me... weirdly enough... I just never thought I could be rid of it! The best part, they prayed God would FILL THAT PLACE with HIS SPIRIT. Praise the Lord!
I went to church with Jason last night at Westside, I didn't wanna just leave and pretend like nothing happened, I wanted to be surrounded by God's people. Beautiful message about healing and beautiful freedom from being attached to Jason.
This morning went to my new home church, The Fellowship At Bend, or TFAB. They were baptizing people and I could feel the Holy Spirit everywhere, I started to tremble. I felt this pressure this pulling, this immense tugging to get baptized. To proclaim to everyone that God set me free from the snare of the devil and that Mary, the Mary who loved being a sinner, she died with Jesus at the cross. That Mary is buried with Jesus in His death and is risen by the power of His blood as a new creation.
I got rid of my pure romance kit- got gas money for it. Anointed my house, prayed out loud over my house. God actually woke me up right as the lady was coming to get the kit, I'd fallen asleep and my phone was on silent. He woke me up to rid me of it forever. I could write a hundred more pages of what God is doing in my life. Been in the Word like never before and there is this peace and joy washing over me. I do not belong to the devil anymore- i NEVER DID. Jesus claimed me before the world was formed and HE NEVER FORSOOK ME. He never has forsaken you either... Praise God for His mercy, His faithfulness. I belong to Jesus. Hallelujah!

2 comments:

  1. Chelsea texted me this afternoon about your baptism today...praise the Lord!!!! I cannot begin to express the joy and hope I have for you. You're walking a new life, and He's doing a miraculous thing in you. :)

    Joanna S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no words can express the joy I feel for you Mary it is so good to have you alive again in Him. *hugs*
    Kiya

    ReplyDelete