Monday, January 24, 2011

Hear Me

God I'm so weary,
Please say You hear me.
You are tearing the devil apart,
Breaking his chains off my heart,
I know he's angry, waging war against my soul,
Still I know Who's in control.
Every night I fight,
Right? Let my light shine bright,
Light bright, not like the toy,
Like something you can't destroy,
Like a city up on a hill cannot be hid,
I will not hide,
What God has done inside,
Of me.
He's won the victory.
God I don't know what to do anymore,
Throwing my weapons on the floor,
I lift my hands up to You,
'Cause You know what to do.
God I'm so weary,

Please say You hear me.
Be near me.
Teach me to rest, not the wrest with a "w",
Teach me to be still, to be at peace, to trust You.
I will not hide what You have done,
You have won,
Christ crucified, in Him I boast,
I will not fear for I serve the Lord God Almighty,
The Lord of hosts.

2 comments:

  1. Hi beautiful. I hear ya. Keep standing in Him, love. And remember to be still...to let your heart rest in who He is and how deeply and wonderfully He loves you. Remember, He loves you, He loves you, He loves you, He LOVES you, He loves YOU! You are precious to Him.
    Isaiah 41:10 Do not fear, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I amy your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
    He loves you, lady, and He's standing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of you ladies, Chels, Katelyn, Joanna S., Kiya, Gwen... you lift my heart up so much. I'm so thankful for all the love you guys have for me, and that you pray for me like you do. It's so wonderful to be so loved. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete