Thursday, January 6, 2011

Excited!

Tonight is the first time in a very long time that i'm going to an in-home Bible study. It's a college group that one of my old gal-friends, Shannon, started. She's married now which is CUH-RAAAZY but super cool and i'm looking forward to meeting her husband. Chels is on her way to come pick me and Dominic up, hope he does ok, he actually just fell asleep, poor bay-bay... hate waking him up to put him in the car.

I've been super, super busy with this being my first week back at school- taking math, psych and my computer class. On top of that I've been getting in touch with old Christian friends of mine, which has been AWESOME! I dunno what to think about all of this, my whole life is spinning in a totally different direction because of what God is doing in my heart. Last night read a psalm saying that I need to give Him the glory, because He is my strength. Sometimes I get so caught up in my emotions and all the draaaaamaaaaaaa... that I forget what's really important. It's not easy to start following Him again, there aren't many but there are some people who don't think it'll happen, that in a month or two i'll have fallen back away and this will all mean nothing. I hope, I pray with all my heart that they are wrong.

Ok Chels is here gotta go!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've noticed that it's easier to stay on track when you're busy, and I think the same is true with your spiritual walk...busy with helping others, praying, and NOT thinking too much! (Over-analyzing I mean.) :) Hope you have fun tonight
    Joanna S.

    ReplyDelete