Monday, March 28, 2011

a "serious Jesus blog" as Kelly would say

i'm not perfect

i'm so far from grasping what reality is and why we've been placed on this earth

i just know that Jesus loves me

it's like i'm fighting for my life lately. nothing makes sense and it's like i'm being bombarded with desires that cannot be fulfilled and feelings that pull me here and there and everywhere making me scream, "STOP!"

"leave me be!"

let me rest in the arms of my Love! oh fretful, faithless, wandering heart, why are you so quick to anger? so slow to forgive? why do you flee to feeble, fickle, fastidious, flirtatious men?

you silly paranoid, obsessive, irrational little girl... chill the fuck out.

stop puttin your hope in men! they will always fail you. even if you were lucky enough to find someone willing to be your husband-

HE WILL FAIL YOU because he is only a man,

and you, my dear silly thing, YOU WILL FAIL HIM.

who am i to even think about a man?

what do i have to offer someone?

let me look to the One who doesn't need me to be perfect

Jesus, let me rest in your bosom, draw me so close that this whole world fades in Your brightness

and if I am in that glorious light of my Love, my Husband, how can I not be changed?

No comments:

Post a Comment