Monday, March 28, 2011

a "gossip blog" as Kelly would say

Dude... I'm gonna write a whole blog full of "Kelly quotes"... it would be an amazing blog! Smiley

Since Kelly wanted a "gossip blog" i will try to live up to that, i've been trying to not gossip, so it'll be interesting...

I have seen the infamous "Jason" like... five thousand times the last week while driving- and every time I wanna flip him off.  Smiley I have yet to do that- that or ram his stupid white jeep.

I haven't yet, aren't all of you so proud? Smiley

Ahem- am trying to get over it, trying to get passed the anger and hurt- I think I forgive him a little bit more each day, but, it's difficult when i know he's out asking other girls to marry him without any real intentions to marry any one of them. Would greatly love to show up at his door and tell him what I think of him. Smiley But honestly, what good would that do?

Idk... maybe that's why my panties keep gettin in a bunch- it seems as soon as I've got peace and am all happy- i see him. Ugh. Stupid Jason.

I haven't written a "gossip blog" or as I call them a, "what's really going on in my crazy little head blog" because usually i hide things... like this. Nobody wants to hear about Jason anymore... but it still gets to me every once in a blue moon. I just have to not let it you know?
I still wear the sweater he gave me, and when I hear our songs by Pink, I get choked up and cry. I loved him. I think I still love him. Sigh. Stupid damn emotions. I know I'll overcome them by Jesus- but, I'll save that for another "serious Jesus blog" Smiley

School started up this week, i have 3 classes tomorrow. I'll be in class from 12pm-7:30pm. WOO! Aren't you excited? I know I am! Got all my books today, Dominic came with me. It was fun. We ran all over town today spending little fragments of my tax return. Like, $30 here and there... Thankfully I'm a smart cookie and I balance my checkbook every day.

I also have started cutting crap out of my diet and working out a bit, then i found out i'm smaller now than before I got pregnant, I'm sorry but it's so darn exciting that I lost that weight, I had to post it!!

Keep feeling this obscure pressure to go be "outdoorsy" and to get a job.

I'd love to do both of those things but there's this little thing called a Dominic- I would rather spend my time with him than making "spending cash" at some job or spending time on some silly little hobby. I wanna use all the free time I have to raise my son- SO BITE ME! SmileyHmm... ok maybe not the best night to ask for me to write a "gossip blog". I'm in a foul disposition. Smiley Maybe someday I'll find a dude who likes a chick with tattoos, hot pink hair, (oh yeah, i'm doin it again, nuh, nuh, nuh, nah, nuh, can't stop me!) piercings (oh yeah... that too!!) tattoo(s) and a beautiful little boy who doesn't have a daddy- oh and who also happens to be sold out for Jesus.

Ok it may take me awhile to find that dude!! Why bother lookin? Hahaha! Besides, I already have a man, and he is WAAAAY more beautiful than any others out there.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mary, I love reading your blogs and it was about time you put one in there of whats actually going on in your everyday life!!! hehe, yes I know Jesus is very important and that you love him but a "gossip blog" every once in a while is what keeps this entertaining lol. LOVE YOU

    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete