Tuesday, March 8, 2011

i like the rain

Ok, snow, you can go, blinding sun, i'm done! Rain, rain, swoosh down my drain, fresh drops from the sky, fall from up high, splashing my smiling face. I like the rain.
Didn't mean for that be poetic, but it's raining outside and some of my favorite times were when it was raining. Like a million years ago (ok it was only like 7) when Katelyn and I rolled down the hill at the Memorial Day conference in the rain, getting soaked in mud and rain water. AWESOME!

Now it's time for.... Guess what Mary did!!!!
When planning the time to do my taxes at the Senior Center for free, I picked a lovely date. March 15th, at a lovely time, 10am. This I just now realized, is the same date and time of my math final. *Cheers wildly* GO ME!!! Hahaha... now that I have my W2 forms tho, I can at least call around and know that I can get my taxes done whenever. Woot, woot! Pray I can find someplace soon, I really need this little chunk of cash.

Today I've gotta catch up on my math homework, gotta beg my dad to watch Dominic for extra long so I can get all 5 assignments I missed while I was sick, done. Whew. I think that was a run on sentence.

Tonight I'm gettin together with Betty and Sandy for prayer- which I'm looking forward to. I've felt distant from Jesus. When I first came back to Jesus I felt so close and happy and excited, now there's like, something keeping me from bein as close to Him as I was then. I don't know what it is, but I miss being close to Jesus. i pray, read my Bible, oops, actually, it's been awhile since i've done that- maybe that's it! Hmmmm- ok well I'm gonna go read my Bible now that I remembered.

This is a short window into a crazy woman's mind, excuse the detours, but enjoy the scenic route! Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment