Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Time to get a hair cut and real job...

When life changes, it changes everything, all at once. Mom moved out of Dad's house... Dad got a job... Dad is going to be moving out... house is so empty it makes me cry.

Kelly got accepted to U of O and is moving out in August.

HUD (housing assistance) is not accepting application til January 2012

I have hot pink hair, no job, a house with rent that is over $500 (not including utilities) and I have to attend college full time summer to term to finish up my prerequisites by this time next year. Oh and i won't be getting the pell grant for spring term 2012, neat-o, huh?

I know you all are going to try and rush me to some home with roommates... Sadly Kelly has ruined me for all other roommates! Also, first thing's first. I need to get a job, oh and get a babysitter to watch Dom while I work at said job, oh and then I need to get another babysitter or convince the same babysitter to also watch Dom while I'm at school. Oh and then I have to find this magical pillow of time to do my homework. Aren't you excited for me? I know I am! Meanwhile I will have to be looking for a new apartment since there has GOT to be a cheaper and nicer two bedroom place, right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... ahem.

The best part about all of this... I don't have time right now to look for a job, gonna just try to wait until my break in June and spend that entire time trying to find a job that will work with my college schedule and pay me enough that I can pay rent, untilities, misc bills, oh and afford diapers, gas, soap, etc.

Thank goodness Dan is watching Dominic for free at my house. I could stay in this house but i hate it here and the deposit here was $800 and I wanna be able to give Kelly her deposit back but they won't give it to me unless i move out. Yay? I'm so overwhelmed but there's not much I can really do about it except watch as the sky falls downward... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment