Monday, May 23, 2011

craaaaaaaazy weekend... wow.

I don't think i've had a weekend like this one in a loooooooong time and i don't know how to feel about all of it. Stayed over at a friends house Friday night... we all were havin some drinks Smiley and chilling and man... I don't know. She'd been tryin to set me up with one of her friends for awhile and I decided to give him a shot. He is very sweet and very funny, very good with all of the kids there and makes me feel awesome. Smiley  Sadly, it only lasted the weekend... and I just don't know how to feel about it. Don't really wanna go into details about any of it... cuz i don't know how to feel. Smiley

Stayed home from church yesterday and did laundry all day, hung out with my dad for the first time in what felt like centuries. I think Dominic was happy to hang out with his grandpa and play in what little sunshine there was yesterday. Smiley We made lunch and chatted... the house feels so empty. I wish i wasn't such a girl, sometimes I catch myself getting all teary eyed when I see stuff missing. Think I'm just gonna stay home... hahahaha... like i have a choice. Already feel lonely. Smiley

On a much brighter note... Thanks to Shannon, Dan and Naomi, I have babysitters for while I'm in school!! This is a huge relief... People I love and trust taking care of my most important baby boy. It's gonna make finals do-able. Smiley After finals I'm gonna get rid of the pink and job-hunt like crazy... you guys have all been so supportive not just in word, but in deed and in truth and I love you all for that. I could not ask for better friends! Smiley <- That's you guys cheering me on as I try to make it through this crazy thing we call "life". I could not have gotten this far without you. Smiley

Dominic and I have had a lovely day thus far, we're chilling, waiting for our mashed potatoes dinner to finish. Should be delicious! Smiley Love you all, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment