Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lord, grant me patience, but i want it RIGHT MEOW!

When will everything make sense? When I die? Sheesh. It's all so much, sometimes I just wanna curl up and snuggle my pillow, cry and wish it all away.

My dad got a job (everybody says, "YAAAY!") i'm tryin to be happy for him, but, i don't even know where to begin with how stressed i am about finding someone to watch dominic while i'm in school and finding the money to PAY for that.

Got A's in wr 122 and math 95 (YAY) and a C in psychology (BOOO!) it's a high C, 79% so gonna do extra credit and ace the final, lol, and try to come out with a nice B, hopefully.

My math teacher finally stopped bein mean to me once he saw my grades, haha, which is kinda nice.

On top of all of this i've been hearing rumors that we won't get our pell grant money for summer term, just our loans... so i need a job now. No if ands or buts about it... start praying. Everywhere i've gone said they aren't hiring until June but that isn't too far away. Just pray i can find a job, cuz the state will pay for a babysitter while i'm working and i can use the money i make working to pay a babysitter while i'm in school. Whew. Just yeah... pray. Feel like i've given up hope in a lot of ways. At least my grades are doin good! Thanks to Naomi McDaniel and Dan and Trista... oh and my dad for watching Dominic for the passed year while i attended class. Sigh. Bittersweet indeed. Kinda like dark chocolate. Yum.

Basically I want everything to be perfect right now, and i know i need to be patient but i am so, so, so bad at it. Not giving up... takin one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment