Tuesday, May 3, 2011

His Sometimes Lady

I'm just a sometimes lady,
His sometimes baby,
Sometimes i just wish he'd marry me,
so that I could be,
his forever lady,
his always baby,
his one and only, never-ending love,
will i ever be enough?
if it had just been on man, i'd chalk up to him bein him,
but i've been thinkin...
maybe i'm just a
sometimes lady,
a sometimes baby,
maybe it just isn't enough,
will i ever have someone to hold? someone to love?
his forever lady,
his forever baby?
It's always a maybe, never staying, baby,
Comes and goes and comes and goes
And nobody knows
When he's... coming back.
I'm just his sometimes baby,
His sometimes lady...
I've tried to tell him to leave,
Told him i cannot breathe,
Yet here he comes again,
Same spirit different skin,
Tryin to tell me I'm beautiful,
That he loves me oh for sure,
But only for a little while,
With that sweet little smile,
He won't say it but I know,
He's just gonna go
Til he comes again...
Go, go, go, go away.
I've done all I can,
Said all I could say.
Go, go, go, go away.
I've done all I can,
Said all I could say...
Tears fall down my cheeks,
at the word my own lip speaks...
Will they all be like this?
So completely love-less?
I've lost hope that there is one,
made for me,
can't you see,
All the men I've known seem to have some kind of love,
Not me, i'm not enough...

Cry, cry to Jesus.
Cry, cry to Jesus.
He will love me still.
He chose to, made up His will,
to love me unto death,
with His final breath,
giving me life...
calls me His wife.
my forever Lord,
my always Savior,
my never-ending Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment