Monday, May 2, 2011

The details... as it were

This is the truth.
I'm lonely.
When I think about all the people I've cut out of my life for good I wonder if I, if I'll ever feel whole.
If I wrote a list, of all the men, and even women, I've just, blocked out of my life... do I even deserve a friend?
Saw an ex "man-friend" at fredmeyers and got the iciest glare ever... i know i deserved it too. am i really so right to be so cruel? Am I crazy? Possessive? Why did Jason tell all those girls he loved them when he had me? What was so wrong with me that he did that? Why did Mike do the same thing? Why did Noah run away... why did he come back try to steal my heart and take it and RUN when things got difficult? Am I really that bad? What's wrong with me? I'm such a horrendous sinner too... and that's prolly why i feel like this. Why is trusting Jesus to be my Husband so difficult? Why? What's wrong with me?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful girl...step out from under the guillotine of accusations. Stop, and listen for a moment to what God says about you.
    You're worth it, Mary.
    You're worth it.
    You're valuable.
    You're priceless.
    You're WORTH IT.
    Jesus chose you because He wanted to. Not because He had to, but because He wanted to.
    Do you realize that? He looked at you and said, "I want her. I pick Mary. She's PERFECT."
    He loves you because He wants to. He doesn't have to, but He gets to. HE LOVES YOU.
    And so do I.

    ReplyDelete