Saturday, February 26, 2011

Moving Forward- Not looking back

In this blog you have all seen my failures. I've been open and honest with you at my weakest points. I'm not proud of a lot of the blogs I've posted, but I know that with honesty comes healing. (James 5) Especially for me. I don't want these things hid in the dark so that I think that it's ok for me to do, feel or think certain things.
What Rachel was saying a couple of posts back in her comment is something I've been learning by experience. We have to choose things. Good or bad. We choose to let God change us. We choose to not do certain things even when we want to. When we make a choice and take a step in what we know is the right direction, I believe then God helps us to keep walking in that right choice, in essence, giving us the strength to walk on the raging waves.
I'm still sick- at my parents house right now about to sit down for some delicious dinner. God is working in my heart and I'm happy. I have seen a HUGE change in my life ever since I decided to follow Jesus again- or really, ever since He came and changed my heart. I would have never been able to do this if it hadn't been for that. I'm so thankful that it finally happened. I have so much freedom now, it's awesome.
Ok, "grampa" is kinda grumpy. Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment