Tuesday, February 15, 2011

hypocrites and liars

I have so much anger in my heart right now- so much pain buried beneath it.
It doesn't help that Dominic is screaming in the background- sigh.
Hypocrites and liars get under my skin more than anything else. It's the whole reason I stopped going to church- because I felt like a hypocrite and a liar. I'd rather be honest and live honestly than say I'm following God when I'm not.
Other people are too proud and stubborn to admit to any wrong doing.
When a man does something that any other sinful man would do and says it's nothing- it just makes me angry.
Ok, I'm just dancing around it-
Jason had been saying all this time how he could not date ANYONE... but he could have sex with me apparently.
Now, right now as I write this, he is out on a date with a girl. Lying, hypocrital, unfeeling, selfish beast that he is, cannot understand for one second why I'm angry- because he only sees his own lust. When I called him out on how he had been deceitful, how what he's doing to this new girl, is completely wrong and selfish- he called me mean. Told me he'd "never done anything mean" to me and I was angry and irrational. *exhales* He told me that "God told him" to date this new girl... God has also told him to go to Texas. God seems to tell Jason a lot of things that cator to Jason's lusts. I told him that I hate him, I hate myself, I hate God (i don't really hate God but I am angry that He allows this) and I told Jason to have a good date, hope he 'gets some' and that he's a fucking hypocrite. I didn't mention that he has no right to say he follows God when he clearly only follows his own lusts. I want to tell every person in the whole world what a misleading, lying, two-faced, double-minded man he is. He leads me to God and then leads me away to fulfill his own lusts and then blames me for it- disgard me like a piece of garbage and chases after yet another girl.
He says he's sorry for everything he's done- but his actions prove that he is going to keep doing the same thing to me and to other girls. I don't even know what to do right now- I am furious with him. Apparently he is ready to date- just not me. He does what he wants and then slaps God's name on it and calls it good. People like this DISGUST ME. I will have nothing to do with a man who walks so blasphemously. I hate him. People like him are the reason I walked away from God and the church- I have so much anger in my heart right now. I hope to move forward... I know God has forgiven me and I must forgive my brother- but there's also scripture about cutting out certain people from our lives and if I am gonna NOT walk in sin then I have to cut him out of my life. I told him the "God told me" to forget him... Pray for me, that this hatred does not consume me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweety,
    I'm sorry to hear about all this. It's clear that Jason isn't the guy for you. Whether or not he's following God, that's his responsibility. All you're responsible for is you - how you react, how you respond, how you obey the Lord's leading.
    God gives us free will to make the choices we want. It's not His job to keep us from sinning. He lets us choose and will give us strength when we seek Him.
    Remember that God will never tempt you to sin. When we're tempted, we need to deal with that and bring it to Jesus. It's not anyone else's fault for our sin. We need to take responsibility and move on toward Jesus.
    I'm sorry for all the drama and yuckiness. God has an amazing guy for you someday but in the meantime, Keep your eyes on Jesus. He'll lead you so that you'll be the woman God planned for the man he chose for you.

    praying for you!

    ReplyDelete