Monday, February 21, 2011

SO ANGRY!!! Wait... oops... oh, haha. ^_^

Have you ever gotten REALLY angry about something like oh say... an online open book test... just to find out all the answers you'd been looking for were RIGHT THERE in an article on the SAME PAGE... Haha... oh yeah, Smiley I'm so tough. SmileyNot really. Smiley

Speaking of anger... I'm definitely not quite so full of raw emotion as I was a few days ago. Definitely accounting that to God's graciousness. Met with some women to pray and it really helped- I was able to give some stuff up and i don't hate Jason- I don't hate anyone. I'm more hurt and sad than anything.
I don't give much thought to it anymore, just wanted to let everyone know since my last blog was um, pretty harsh.

I don't know why everything happened like it did- just like earlier today i had no clue there was an article for the quiz i took today.

Dominic has been sick Smiley but is feeling much today. Smiley He needs some mama love so i gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment