Thursday, February 10, 2011

stolen mail and stolen hearts

Ok, if I said I've been having a great week and I love my life and flowers and sunshine and BLAH! I'd be a liar. I've been having a no good, very bad week. I honestly don't even wanna get into details, but basically, Jason turns my stomach. Smiley I think of him and actually get physically ill. So for those of you who've been praying fervently that God would remove him out of my life- your prayers have been answered. I think this is how it feels to hate someone.

There are a lot of other little things going on too, like my mail being stolen, so i don't have my W-2 forms so I can't file taxes or reapply for financial aid. Other things like waking up late for class yesterday and being so mad about everything that i thought my head may actually explode- Smiley that would be interesting now wouldn't it! Sigh. It's been good to have him out of my life i guess, been focusing on my homework which i'd been neglecting way more than i even realized. My grades are improving and I'm not as miserable, since my focus has something to shift to. Smiley
Been spending much more time chasing Dominic around the house, tickling him, reading books to him... and less time texting Jason.

Today I've got to go talk to property management and the post office about the mail situation and then i need to go and apply at a couple places. Really am hoping on geting the job at Staples but I shouldn't put all my eggs in one basket.

I've been thoroughly depressed and frustrated but i'll get over it eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment