Friday, February 4, 2011

ice cream and 30 rock

Ok, i never eat ice cream... i don't usually like it but tonight, i broke out the cherries, the cashews, the chocolate syrup and the tilamook vanilla ice cream. Yum.

Honestly i haven't been writing in my blog because it's just the same old blah rainy day crap. I can't get over Jason, Jason is leaving. I hate that he's leaving. You know. Jason, jason, jason... ERG! Why can't I just flip a switch and be over him. FOR GOOD. Smiley Like forget it happened, shove it down with the rest of the men who hurt me and just MOVE THE BLEEP ON! (like my censor? you should be proud. Smiley)
Been watching 30 rock for a long time too, makes me smile. I had a totally free day today, test are over, homework is a little lighter, just had to do laundry. It literally felt like a cloud was following me all friggin day. Smiley stupid cloud. Smiley

I've still been reading my Bible and praying but I feel so empty and I don't wanna church or anything. I dunno just feel really hopeless. Havin a hard time keepin my chin up folks. Smiley

I wrote most of that awhile ago... I bathed the baby and cleaned the whole house and listened to 89.3FM. Totally feel like the cloud has lifted a little bit. Smiley this song makes me cry every time i hear it- it's good.


No comments:

Post a Comment