Saturday, January 7, 2012

a song

After posting my last blog, I sat down at the piano and wrote this song. This is where my heart is, completely surrendered and waiting for Him to show me what to do next... Lord lead me!

Lead me

I commit my life into Your hands,
I choose to trust Your plans,
I may not know what they are,
and sometimes You feel so far away,
I believe
That You know the plans You have for me,
I will follow wherever You lead.

I commit my steps into Your hands,
I choose to obey Your commands,
You said You would write them on my heart,
You promised that we would never be apart,
I believe,
That You finish what You start,
Complete the work that You began in my heart

You gave Your life up for me,
You chose to die to make me free,
I will follow You to the cross,
Count all else but loss,
I lay my life down,
Casting my crown,
At your feet,
Mysteries so sweet.

Take me by the hand,
Lead me to the promised land,
I am Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment