Friday, December 16, 2011

Internet!!! WOO!

We have internet again!!! WOO! I feel as if we have emerged from the deep silence of the dark ages and into the 21st century- and I don't even know what to do with all of this now that I have it.Smiley It's truly mind boggling.
Dominic is taking a super long nap,which is ok by me since my sister Joanna will be babysitting tonight while I go dancing at Mavrick's. Hehehe... I love you Joanna!
This is a super busy weekend dance-wise, last night we had our weekly class for beginner-plus West Coast Swing, and tonight there's a country dance at Mavrick's, tomorrow there is the monthly west coast swing dance and beginners' at Azure and then Sunday night is practica! Whew... my feet may fall off before Monday comes around but I'm excited to get to go out so much. Thanks to my sister Joanna, my friend Dan Frank, and my lovely roommate Brenna for taking turns babysitting my lovely little Domino so that I can go and dance Smiley WOO!
I've been kinda going a little crazy on my Christmas break, totally ready for school to start again, ugh, January seems like a million light-years away. That first week of January I'll be applying for housing assistance in Portland, where I'll be moving to in July. School will start again and I'll have the paternity results back. I'm excited for that week and it can't come fast enough!
I've been able to keep on my bills a little better than I have before but of course, it's the in-between-term-crunch... bank account has $1 in it and I have $1 to get Dominic a Christmas present. Haha... Mom and Dad have been helping with gas and diapers... I dunno what I'd do without them. People always tell me that I should just get a job but going to school full time, working at the college and being a single mom is enough for me... when I move to Portland however i will have to obtain a job. Hoping that since I've been working up at COCC in the CIS (Computer Information Something-err-other, not Criminal Investigation Something-err-other, haha) department that I might be able to get a job at OIT. Keep your fingers crossed!!

Been going to Mission church and attending the Bible study that my brother-in-law leads. It's been really awesome.
I am single, plan on staying single... I mean, I will be moving in six months, why would I try to start a relationship now? Besides, I'm happy and content to be single, which is weird for me, but it's been 3 months since I broke up with John and I'm just so happy to be free!!!!! Haha... love you all. Keep it real, leave me a comment and let me know how much you missed my blogs- will try to post a Dominic blog soon but I gotta get that kiddo up!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo praying for ya Mary especially that first week of January :)

    ReplyDelete