Saturday, March 17, 2012

Your Love

I was gonna wait to post this, to make sure everyone had read my blog from last night, so STOP if you have not read my previous blog posted at 12am this morning please do so before reading the following song, because it'll make much more sense if you do.



Your Love

Jesus Your love is amazing,
You never stopped loving me. (2x)

You heard me as I was crying,
You heard all my prayers and my sighing,
And though I am least deserving,
You still comforted me,
He comforts me,
My Jesus comforts me.

Like as a Father pities His Child,
You are the Great I am, yet tender and mild.
The Almighty God stooped to hold me tight,
The King of kings, stayed my fears that night.
(Chorus)

You saw me as I was dying,
You saw all the vain in all my trying,
And though I am least deserving,
You saved me,
He saves me,
My Jesus saves me.

He holds all my tears in a bottle,
He holds my heart in His hand,
And though my life is but a vapor,
Just a grain of sand,
He died to pay for my sin.
(Chorus)

You saw through all my lying,
You saw all the truth I was denying,
And though I am least deserving,
He loved me,
He loves me,
My Jesus loves me.

Though my sins were as crimson,
You make me white as snow,
Though I'd been trapped by my fears,
I watch as You make them go.
(Chorus) 

No comments:

Post a Comment