Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sun Shine Again


The best part about this song, is that as I was playing the final note, it began to snow.

Sun Shine Again
Winter and rain,
Oh sun please shine again,
I don't know how much more I can bear,
Oh sun what are you doing up there?

Snow and ice I feel,
Your cold breath is far too real.
I don't know how much more I can face,
Or how much more pain my heart can embrace

Oh sun please shine again,
Melt all the snow and disappointment
I've been trying to brave this storm,
But I'm dying to once more feel warm.

My soul is covered in snow,
Oh sun where did you go?
What did I do,
To so anger you?

The cold wind blows all around,
I'm sitting here, freezing on the ground
I can't move, can't even breathe,
Oh sun won't you make the winter leave?

Sun shine again (x3)
Melt these icicles off of my skin

No comments:

Post a Comment