Friday, December 31, 2010

Fulfilling His Word in me

I've been writing a lot because I'm not in school and I don't have a job. School starts this monday tho and I get the call today as to whether or not I got the second interview at Jamba. I hope I got it!
Talked to a few friends last night, Javi surprised me and stopped by but didn't stay long. Then I got a call from my long lost friend Joanna! It was awesome to talk to her, I felt so encouraged, she let me do almost all the talking, which was sooooooooo nice. I mean, don't get me wrong, the guy I was seeing was wonderful, but he talked as much as my big brother! IE, a lot. Hahaha...

I got this song/psalm stuck in my head last night and was singing it to Dominic, thought I might share it.
"I will call upon the Lord, Who is worthy to be praised, so shall I be saved from my enemies. The Lord liveth and blessed be my rock and let the God of my salvation be exalted! The Lord liveth and blessed be my rock and let the God of my salvation be exalted. Who is God save the Lord? Or who is a rock save our God? It is He that girdeth me with strength. The Lord liveth and blessed be my Rock and let the God of my salvation be exalted!" Psalm 18:3, 31, 32 & 46. I sang that song/psalm and was filled with peace. Had no nightmares last night, no demonic nothing... God was my strength, He saved me from my enemies. Felt really excited when I woke up this morning that He was fulfilling His Word in my life.
Last night I was praying and was remembering another verse, "Who shall ascend unto the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in His holy place? He that has clean hands and a pure heart; who has not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation." Psalms 24:3-5 When God brought Jason into my life a week ago, I promised, I SWORE, that I would follow Him even if that meant NO JASON.

At first when I realize Jason was gone, I was mad, frustrated, defeated... wanted to give up, become numb again and just go back to my old ways. Then God pressed so hard on my heart and, idk, it just, gave me strength. I know God has cleansed my hands and my heart, lifted my soul unto Himself, so the one thing that can hold me back from his HOLY PLACE... (wow... only one thing, and He did the rest of the things!!) is to not swear deceitfully. I have to keep my word to God and then He will fulfill that amazing promise. I prayed and I told God I was ready to keep that promise I made to Him and that I meant it. Besides, I already know He is my strength so I'm not keeping any promise to Him in my strength, in fact, well, He is doing that too. So to have those songs in my heart, and then to have no demonic dreams, well, it was just confirmation that God is gonna fulfill His Word in me... Pretty good deal. I throw myself onto Him and say ok, i trust You to do this and believe you can come through and He brings me into His presence, showers me with blessings, and gives me His righteousness. Wow. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment